How to Join
- To register online, please use our membership form here
- To pay online for membership, please use payment page here
- Contact the Treasurer
- Attend one of our meetings
Annual fees for WABA membership are:
- $40.00 Single membership
- $50.00 Family membership
- $25.00 Concession (Australian pensioner or full-time student)
- Electronic funds transfer: Beyond Bank, BSB: 805-022, Account Number: 03417639, Reference: M/ship, Last Name, and Initial
- Cheque (payable to Wildlife and Botanical Artists Inc.) and posted to: WABA Treasurer, PO Box 980, Woden, ACT, 2606
- Your artwork in the WABA Gallery
- Opportunities to exhibit your work in WABA exhibitions
- Quarterly newsletter
- Discounts at selected Canberra art stores
- Eligible to register for commissions
- Establish links with interstate wildlife and art groups
- Meet a diverse range of artists, scientists and conservationists, make new friends and get involved in new networks.
- Connect with WABA members and guests at quarterly meetings. Meetings offer special interest presentations from expert guest presenters including artists, scientists, conservationists, photographers and funding/ business representatives.
- Join a member-discounted workshop to develop your artistic skills in an interactive group setting. Workshops are offered throughout each year in a variety of mediums.
- Stay informed about news, events, opportunities, reviews through quarterly newsletters and weekly mail-outs.
- Gain greater exposure by displaying your artwork for free on the WABA e-gallery.
- Volunteer for committee/ leadership positions to increase your experience and expertise and help develop others.
Income Earning Opportunities
- Get involved in projects to sell WABA cards, prints and bookmarks at high profile venues as well as at member exhibitions.
- Sell your original artwork at annual members exhibitions and selected venues.
- Compete for prizes in your field of interest at annual exhibitions.
- Use the e-classifieds to sell books, art supplies etc.
- Behind-the-scenes member-only access to specialty collections including tailored talks with responsible curators.
- Member discounts on entry fees to Canberra institutions.
- Free advertising of your workshops, exhibitions, events on the WABA noticeboard, in weekly mail-outs and newsletters.
Membership Information Sheet and Committee Nomination Form
Download a Membership Information Sheet (for your records).
Download a Committee Member Nomination Form (to complete and return to WABA).