African Safari

WABA members,

Just to let you know I am organising a safari with Bench International and Ivanhoe Travel and Cruise. We have planned to go an area known as  the Waterburg Biosphere - wildlife rich of course and very scenic. We shall stay at luxury safari lodges and partake in game drives then travel on to conservation and rehabilitation centres - wildlife , endangered species and chimpanzees. So up close and personal experiences with close photography and sketching where possible.

I have attached the editorial and advert which are being released this week and next.......... so take advantage of an early notice. Only 8 - 10 max places.

It is a great trip - we traveled with these people last year, and all was smooth and hassle free. Great sightings, excellent drivers - fabulous time. 

4000 + photos and enough material for so many paintings!

I am sending this round now so you can consider. All art abilities and even no art abilities are welcome. Just come in good company and enjoy the trip possibly of a lifetime. And if you cannot come pass on to someone you know who may like to.

I have attached the advert and the editorial.

You may contact Robyn or myself with any questions.

Thankyou,

Pete Marshall BVSc AfC AGRA

POBox 274

Whittlesea 3757

Victoria

Australia

m: 0417037584

e :   windsong@bigpond.com

w:   ecoart@bigpond.com

For full details click here