'Grass half full or grass half empty? Valuing native grassy landscapes’ is a forum, 30 October - 1 November 2014, run by Friends of Grasslands Inc.
See www.fog.org.au/forum2014.htm for registration and details.
WABA has been invited to set up a display table and demonstration of artwork. Here is a chance to demonstrate your artwork, help with setting up a WABA display table and build on the links between art and science. If you are working on Australian native grassland related artwork and sculpture it would be great to have you involved.
· WABA will be doing art demonstrations on Thursday 30th October from 3.45 – 5.15 pm.
· WABA’s display table and panel will be available to FOG conference participants for two days with a few paintings, sculptures and our cards, prints and bookmarks for sale.
· We are seeking volunteers to meet conference participants, look after the WABA display and sell cards, prints and bookmarks over lunch from 11.30 – 1.30 both days, and in the afternoons from 3.00 – 5.15pm on both days.
· If you have any relevant original works that you would be able to include in the display please let me know.
· Members are also welcome to register for the conference if you’d like to learn more about grasslands.
For enquiries please contact Julia Landford on firstname.lastname@example.org